What you need to know before Visiting
From Wednesday 1 July 2020, Galerie Huit Arles will officially re-open to limited numbers of visitors.
Opening Times: Wednesday – Saturday, 11h – 13h, and 15h – 19h, and by appointment.
To help keep everyone safe during these unusual times, please carefully read the following requests and information:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before arrival if you plan to visit, providing your name, contact details, and how many visitors. This is mainly to support contact tracing and also to ensure a welcome should we have to close at short notice due to a change in government safety measures.
- Don’t visit if you’re unwell or have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Please use the hand-sanitiser provided on arrival.
- Keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others at all times.
- Wait in a marked queue or go elsewhere if a particular space has too many people.
- Before and after using our restroom ensure you wash your hands with our liquid soap.
- Please do not touch the artworks or other objects.
What we’re doing for Safety
- There are floor markings and signage to help visitors maintain safe distances.
- Each Gallery space has its maximum capacity- please follow instructions from ourteam.
- We’re cleaning frequently with hospital-grade disinfectants, and high-touch items aresanitised after each use.
- We’ve provided hand sanitisers at the Gallery entry.
- The Galerie Huit Arles team are regularly updated regarding COVID19 safety andGovernment guidelines.
Let’s stay safe and remember we are all in this together!